Zero Tolerance Policy
Eve Coaches Ltd takes it very seriously if a member of our transport staff is treated in an abusive or violent way.
We support ‘Zero Tolerance’ for our staff which means that they have a right to carry out their day to day duties without fear of being attacked or abused. Either verbally or physically.To successfully provide a service to you as our client as an (Eve Coaches – Bus user), a mutual respect between Eve Coaches Ltd staff and our clients must be in place. All our staff aim to be polite and helpful. We would remind our clients that very often staff could be confronted with a multitude of varying and sometimes difficult tasks and situations, all at the same time. The staff understand that clients do not always act in a reasonable manner dependent upon personal circumstances and will take this into consideration when trying to deal with a misunderstanding or complaint. However, aggressive behaviour, be it violent or abusive, will not be tolerated and may result in contact being ceased with the client immediately and, in extreme cases the Police being contacted.
In order for Eve Coaches Ltd to maintain good relations with our clients we would like to ask our clients to read and take note of the occasional types of behaviour that would be found unacceptable:
1) Using bad language or swearing at Eve Coaches Ltd staff
2) Any physical violence towards any member of Eve Coaches Ltd staff such as pushing or shoving
3) Verbal abuse towards the staff in any form including verbally insulting the staff
4) Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated
5) Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to Eve Coaches Ltd staff will not be accepted.
Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
6) Causing damage/stealing from Eve Coaches vehicles or staff.
7) We ask you to treat all Eve Coaches Ltd staff courteously at all times.
Signed; Gary Scougall Date 16th February 2017